Due to Tribune Tower construction, we closed our doors on September 30th, 2018.
Please consider visiting our sister restaurant Sweetwater.
Football Features at Howells & Hood 2013-14
Football Dishes to be Reckoned With
Chef Scott Walton has created a few special dishes for your football viewing pleasure. These dishes are available Thurs & Mon after 4pm, and Sat-Sun all day, to cover all of your favorite games.
- Lake Michigan Perch Po Boys: Potato Flake, House Made Kimchee, Cashew Pesto, New England Roll 14
- Meatloaf Sammies: Piquillo Pimento Cheese, Apple Cider Vinegar BBQ, Dill Pickle, Toasted Brioche 12
- Tandoori Chicken Sticks: Butter Bean Hummus, Cucumber, Tomato, Farmers Cheese, Mint Yogurt, House Made Pita 12
- Spicy Calamari: Burtons Maple Aged Soy, Frisee, Lemongrass Vinaigrette 13
- Carr Valley Mac & Cheese: Aged White & Yellow Cheddar Cheese, Pork Belly, Herb Gratin 12
- Sausage Flatbread: House Cured Sausage, Smoked Piquillo, Artichoke, Manchego Cheese, Basil 14